You no longer have to wait for the large item pick up to clean out your wardrobes, your garage ou your basement .
The Ressourcerie des Frontières is a new organisation that collects those objects directly at your home all year-round, for free.
The Ressourcerie’s activities focus on recycling articles that can be used again, either through repair or transformation.
To sale the articles that have been repaired or transformed, the Ressourcerie has a storewhere you will find many used items at very low prices. For more information , you may visit the web site www.ressourceriedesfrontieres.com
3 easy steps to use the service
Step 1 : Contact us at 1-855-804-1018 or by e-mail at
email@example.com to leave your name, adress and phone number and which articles you wish to get rid of.
Step 2 : The Ressourcerie team will contact you the day before the collection. We will be picking up your articles within 3 weeks of your initial request.
Step 3 : The Ressourcerie team will pick up your artciles at your home.
We also accept articles that are brought directly to our building (177, rue Cutting, Coaticook—at the identified garage door) but only during opening hours, from 8 to 4 from Monday to Friday.
IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO LEAVE ARTICLES OUTSIDE WHEN WE ARE CLOSED.
– Food residue and other organic materials (leafs, grass, branches and other vegetation)
– Agregates (rocks, cement, asphalt, etc.), asphalt shingles
– Demolition residue other than electric wire and metal
– Hazardous waste : oils, paints, pesticides, batteries, fluocompacts lamps, neon lights, etc.
– Propane tanks
To get rid of these articles, please contact the Régie intermunicipale des déchets solides de la région de Coaticook (RIGDSC) at 1-877-535-9479 ou another authorized location.
– Furniture (tables, chairs, couches, etc,)
– Appliances: refrigerators, kitchen stove, dishwasher, washer, dryer, freezer, etc.
– Electronic and computer equipment: computers, cellular phones, televisions, dvd & vhs players, printers, etc.
– Electric wiring
– Diverse articles : tools, games, toys, books, CDs, dishes, trinkets, lamps, mirors, jewelry, etc.
– Bicycles and sports articles
– Reusable construction and renovation materials: doors, windows, sinks, toilets, baseboard heaters and other recyclables such as metal
– Car batteries
– Cardboard boxes
– Other large items : matresses and box springs, carpets, barbecues, dehumidifiers, air conditionners, water heaters, etc.
– Textiles, fabric, clothes, shoes and baby articles :
– For articles for 0 to 5 year olds, please identify the bags with « 0-5 »
How to reach us
177, rue Cutting, Coaticook
T: 819 804-1018
Télécopie : 819 804-0923 or toll free at 1-855-804-1018
Store opening hours:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Thursday and Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday from 12 to 4 p.m.
Depot opening hours:
Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Saturday from 8 a.m. to 12