Lake Massawippi ferry
“Le Wippi” shuttle navigates the waters of Lake Massawippi:
- Approximately one hour journey.
- 6 trips per day, until September 6.
- Thereafter, September 11, 18 and 25 (Saturday only).
Weather permitting, there will be additional trips on October 2, 9, 10 and 11, 2021.
- With a capacity of 12 people, with or without their bikes.
- Sails between the villages of Ayer’s Cliff and North Hatley from the municipal docks.
The Wippi is equipped with supports to keep the bikes in place during the journey. This is an excellent way to connect the Les Grandes-Fourches cycle path (via the summit axis or the Massawippi axis) to that of the Tomifobia Nature Trail.
Trip cost: $ 20 one way ($ 30 round trip)
Family package: $ 100 (1 or 2 adults accompanied by children 12 and under)
Ayer’s Cliff to North Hatley
10 a.m., 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. (last departure)
North Hatley to Ayer’s Cliff
11:30 a.m., 2:30 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. (last departure)
More details on the website: northhatley.org/en/wippi-shuttle-2
Online reservation: lewippi.com