The North Hatley curling club
The North Hatley curling club was founded in 1957. Before that, curling was played at or beside Bray Manor, which later became the site of the Hatley Inn. The club is non-profit and entirely managed by volunteers. There are now about 100 members but there is room for 180.
Junior league (8 to 19 years old)
– Sundays during the day with trainers
– Monday evenings
Senior league (55 years and over, mixed league)
You may play on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9 to 11 a.m.
Evenings, from Monday to Friday, from 7 to 9 p.m.
You may register on site during the first week. The form is also available on the Canton de Hatley web site.
- The curling club hall may be rented with or without bar and kitchen service
- Can accommodate up to 65 persons
- Ideal for a Christmas party, family event, group activity
- Curling party with trainer available
- Catering available