Financial aid program for washable diapers
Parents of children under 2 years old that choose washable diapers will receive a refund of 50% of the purchase cost of a diaper kit (minimum 15 diapers), up to 250 $.
Who can benefit from this refund?
All families with children under two (2) years old and residing in Canton de Hatley. One financial aid per child.
How to benefit from this policy?
Buy a washable diaper kit (minimum 15 diapers).
1) Present the following documents to the Town hall, during the current year (before December 31st)
- the original bill of the diaper kit (any brand or store);
- child proof of birth;
- proof of residence (tax bill, lease, etc.);
- identification with photo (driver’s license, health card).
2) Fill out and sign the refund form. The municipality will send you a cheque representing 50% of the cost of the diaper kit, up to a maximum of 250 $.