Saturday Jone 9 at Ayer’s Cliff beach and
Sunday, June 10, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., in North Hatley (old Federal wharf)
Introduction to fishing for kids (6 to 17 years old)
- Free activity
- Water basin with fish
- Fishing rods (limited number) and fishing bait (corn) available.
- Snacks (hot dogs, juice, water)
- Bring worms for better success!
- Bring your rod, if you have one.
- No registration necessary
Fishing Day is a Quebec Government initiative. Locally, the event is organized by the Lake Massawippi Conservation Club, with the participation of the Canton de Hatley municipality.